Qmee is possibly one of the easiest methods of a passive income with just for searching the web. It just involves downloading an add-on that sits on your internet browser. You then search online as you normally would on Google, Amazon, eBay, Yahoo, Bing and Tesco.
If it’s something within Qmee’s link database it will then provide you with a link on the left in a sidebar that you click to earn. It will show you a value that you click on. It is so easy to get started with.
My link will get you a 50p bonus on your first payout from Qmee to PayPal. You could have earned 50p in a matter of 30 seconds. follow these instructions
- Sign up here Qmee
- Install the add on with chrome.
- Go to google
- Search Missguided/boohoo/Currys/Wilko/Tesco/Asda (one of these normally will work most days)
- If your sidebar pops up and there is a value click on it.
- Once loaded your Q in the top right of the chrome browser click this it should show a value then follow the cash out my balance.
- You will then get paid to PayPal and earn 50p as a starting bonus.
Now don’t get me wrong this isn’t going to earn you hundreds a month, however, I use it most days and it can now also be boosted with paid surveys available. I have used the profit from this so far to purchase a couple of coins. so worth it for a few seconds work or even a random search you may not have normally done.